HashiTalks: Australia & New Zealand Speaker Slides

This thread is a place for HashiTalks: Australia & New Zealand speakers to post the slides that compliment their talks from Thursday 11 August, 2022.

View the schedule here: hashi.co/hashitalks-anz

HashiQube demo lab, showing Nomad and Traefik and Minikube with Traefik.
We will also deploy a demo Nodejs Application via Waypoint on Nomad and Waypoint on Kubernetes, all of this running inside 1 single docker container.

Have fun!!!

Managing CI/CD resources with Terraform by Jarryd

1 Like

@jradtilbrook your presentation was so smooth! so well done, and your keyboard sound is so cool! You should def. make a post on how to make these presentations, and share it with me!

Thanks @star3am! I really liked yours as well :raised_hands:
Since this was pre-recorded it was the marketing team here at Buildkite that added all those awesome transitions and edits. They did such a great job. But Iā€™m not actually sure how they do it myself to be able to share it with you. I can saw that I used screenflow to do the recording at least :+1:

Access the speaker slides from HashiTalks: Australia & New Zealand exclusively through Deals in UAE. Explore the presentations and insights shared by industry experts during this event. Just as Deals in UAE offers unbeatable discounts and promotions, this opportunity provides valuable resources for staying updated on the latest trends and developments in technology. Enhance your knowledge and skills with the speaker slides from HashiTalks: Australia & New Zealand. Access exclusive content now and stay ahead in the tech industry!